About how principles first, changed the work culture and rocketed a small little ND from the basement to $100+ million in sales all while having a good time, helping customers, employees and partners.
Scott Bintz is on a mission to make people's lives better.
Serial e-commerce entrepreneur & author. He founded RealTruck.com in 1998, which grew from his basement to over $100+ million in sales right from North Dakota receiving numerous customer service & best place to work awards while having fun. He has been an adjunct professor at the University of Jamestown, an investor in several tech start-ups and published the book, Principles to Fortune. He is currently the Lead Rebel @ Red Headed Rebel. His favorite saying is "Anything is Possible".
For the average, everyday entrepeur.
Scott shares 5 minutes on disrupting the workplace status quo. The kryptonite of status quo is delivering more.
Principles to Fortune Book
Learn how to kill status quo, crush your competition and massively grow your business.
Hard-core experience & practical actions to enhance any business. This book is written for the rest of us. For the average, everyday entrepreneur, business leader & owner. It will inspire you, touch your heart and make you laugh. It is the fuel to make your business better. Scott shares how RealTruck went from his basement to over $100+ million in e-commerce sales from North Dakota.
Scott is a serial e-commerce entrepreneur & author. He is currently involved in a number of business ventures from advising brands and e-commerce strategy consulting to board member duties and limited speaking engagements. Scott is an experienced expert in e-commerce, business strategy, digital marketing & company work culture building.
Looking to enhance your organization? Contact Scott
- Founder of RealTruck.com: From a basement duplex to now $100+M in sales
- Past VP Truck Hero: Developed e-commerce strategy for 1 billion multi-brand enterprise
- Adjunct Professor: University of Jamestown - Digital Marketing 390
- Founder of Red Headed Rebel: E-commerce Agency
- Founder of RH Rebel Storage: State of the Art Self-Storage Facilities
- Founder of RH Rebel: Property Development & Investment
- Founder of Red Headed Rebel Brew: Coffee Company for Entrepreneurs and Rebels
- Founder of RHRSwag.com: E-commerce Dirt Race Car Parts
- Author of "Principles to Fortune" - Business & Character Principles for Success in Life
- Board Member: Numerous board member seats
- Speaking: Limited events here and there