Scott Bintz founded RealTruck.com in the basement of a duplex in 1998 and grew it into a 60+ million dollar e-commerce super-store on a mission to make people’s lives and vehicles better right from beautiful North Dakota.
Scott Bintz is on a mission to make people’s lives better.
Currently involved in a number of business ventures from advising brands and e-commerce strategy consulting to board member duties and limited speaking engagements. Scott is an experienced expert in e-commerce, business strategy, digital marketing, search engine optimization & company work culture building. Looking to enhance your organization? Contact Scott
- Founder of RealTruck.com: From a basement duplex to now $100+M in sales
- Past VP Truck Hero: Developed e-commerce strategy for 1 billion multi-brand enterprise
- Adjunct Professor: University of Jamestown – Digital Marketing 390
- Founder of Red Headed Rebel: E-commerce Agency
- Founder of RH Rebel Storage: State of the Art Self-Storage Facilities
- Founder RH Rebel: Property Development & Investment
- Board Member: Numerous board member seats
- Speaking: Limited events here and there
- Aspiring Author: Working on “Principles To Fortune” now
Rambling, learning & sometimes informative Tweets…..