About how principles first, changed the work culture and rocketed a small little ND from the basement to $100+ million in sales all while having a good time, helping customers, employees and partners.
Scott Bintz is on a mission to make people’s lives better.
Currently involved in a number of business ventures from advising brands and e-commerce strategy consulting to board member duties and limited speaking engagements. Scott is an experienced expert in e-commerce, business strategy, digital marketing, search engine optimization & company work culture building. Looking to enhance your organization? Contact Scott
- Founder of RealTruck.com: From a basement duplex to now $100+M in sales
- Past VP Truck Hero: Developed e-commerce strategy for 1 billion multi-brand enterprise
- Adjunct Professor: University of Jamestown – Digital Marketing 390
- Founder of Red Headed Rebel: E-commerce Agency
- Founder of RH Rebel Storage: State of the Art Self-Storage Facilities
- Founder of RH Rebel: Property Development & Investment
- Founder of Red Headed Rebel Brew: Coffee Company for Entrepreneurs and Rebels
- Founder of RHRSwag.com: E-commerce Dirt Race Car Parts
- Aspiring Author: “Principles to Fortune” – Business & Character Principles for Success in Life
- Board Member: Numerous board member seats
- Speaking: Limited events here and there
Rambling, learning & sometimes informative Tweets…..