About how principles first, changed the work culture and rocketed a small little ND from the basement to $100+ million in sales all while having a good time, helping customers, employees and partners.
Scott Bintz is on a mission to make people's lives better.
Serial e-commerce entrepreneur & author. He founded RealTruck.com in 1998, which grew from his basement to over $100+ million in sales right from North Dakota receiving numerous customer service & best place to work awards while having fun. He has been an adjunct professor at the University of Jamestown, an investor in several tech start-ups and published the book, Principles to Fortune. He is currently the Lead Rebel @ Red Headed Rebel. His favorite saying is "Anything is Possible".
Principles to Fortune Book
Learn how to kill status quo, crush your competition and massively grow your business.
Hard-core experience & practical actions to enhance any business. This book is written for the rest of us. For the average, everyday entrepreneur, business leader & owner. It will inspire you, touch your heart and make you laugh. It is the fuel to make your business better. Scott shares how RealTruck went from his basement to over $100+ million in e-commerce sales from North Dakota.
Scott is a serial e-commerce entrepreneur & author. He is currently involved in a number of business ventures from advising brands and e-commerce strategy consulting to board member duties and limited speaking engagements. Scott is an experienced expert in e-commerce, business strategy, digital marketing & company work culture building.
Looking to enhance your organization? Contact Scott
- Founder of RealTruck.com: From a basement duplex to now $100+M in sales
- Past VP Truck Hero: Developed e-commerce strategy for 1 billion multi-brand enterprise
- Adjunct Professor: University of Jamestown - Digital Marketing 390
- Founder of Red Headed Rebel: E-commerce Agency
- Founder of RH Rebel Storage: State of the Art Self-Storage Facilities
- Founder of RH Rebel: Property Development & Investment
- Founder of Red Headed Rebel Brew: Coffee Company for Entrepreneurs and Rebels
- Founder of RHRSwag.com: E-commerce Dirt Race Car Parts
- Author of "Principles to Fortune" - Business & Character Principles for Success in Life
- Board Member: Numerous board member seats
- Speaking: Limited events here and there